IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Monday to Friday – 10 am-5.30 pm.
- We are closed on all Saturdays & Sundays and government/festival holidays, as per the Govt of Haryana.
- All orders are taken only online and no whatsapp or email or any other mode of orders are undertaken
- We accept all visa / mastercards/rupay/ debit / credit cards, UPI payments, Net-banking, Online transfer to our account. For online direct transfer to account, account details will be furnished to the concerned as and when requested
- While making online payments there could be technical issues with regard to completion of the payment due to link/ connectivity issues, which may not be due to our website. Force Majeure clause will apply and we do not undertake any responsibility for such failures of payment. However we will try and taking it up with the Payment Gateway for assistance in resolving the issue in the best interest of our customer. Any disputes with regard to the payment of the card has to be taken up with the customer’s Bank only and we will provide all necessary assistance to the customer. Please note that Soapworks India/Earth Rhythm is not responsible for any payment failure as the payment happens in the respective bank sites which are secured and no other party has an access or information to them.
- The periodical Sale announced will be put up in the site and Soapworks India has complete rights to announce such dates / alter such dates / prematurely end the sale and the decision of Soapworks India. Any decision taken by Soapworks India will be final.
- One or more offers cannot be combined and only one coupon code can be applied at any point of sale. In case if there is any issues due to systems failure etc, the decision of the company will be final.
- We normally take 3 to 5 business days to ship the products ordered. The Shipping cost charged is according to value of the order and has nothing to do with the timing of the order
- All orders are shipped through FEDEX ECONOMY mode or Delhivery Surface mode. The exact date of delivery varies from 3 to 5 business days from the date of shipment, depending on the location of the destination.
- We will be updating all the customers by email the details of tracking id and customers are advised to track them online for the movement of the shipment, as we will not be aware of the details once it is picked up by the Logistic agencies.
- In case if the shipment is retuned due to the reason, customer not available or customer rejected, we will be able to resend the products with an additional courier charge of Rs.150 or more depending upon the weight of the shipment.
- The locations which are not serviceable by FEDEX / Delhivery courier will be shipped by India Post. Soapworks India cannot commit a Turn Around Time for such shipments as this is beyond our control.
- Any instructions regarding the delivery of the shipment has to be made to the Logistic partners directly, through their online portal or through their respective Customer care centers. However we will escalate issues to them in case of unresolveable issues.
Terms & conditions for international payment services
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- if you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
- Licence to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Show any material from our website in public
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website
- You must not
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- [conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
- [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means[, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
- [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website]; or
- [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, sms marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] or [you will be asked to choose] [a user id and password].
- Your user id must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user id for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- [suspend your account];
- [cancel your account]; and/or
- [edit your account details],
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] or [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] or [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- [depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- [be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- [constitute spam];
- [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- [block computers using your ip address from accessing our website];
- [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- [suspend or delete your account on our website].
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- [the revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] Or [we will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
Agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
The terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [indian law].
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the [exclusive] or [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of [india].
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are registered in [trade register]; you can find the online version of the register at [url], and our registration number is [number].
- We are subject to ayurvedic services which is supervised by Department of Ayush
- We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [url(s)].
- Our GST number is 06ACBPH6217P1ZH.
- This website is owned and operated by SOAPWORKS INDIA.
- We are registered in under registration number MSME (GoI), Ayush, Govt of Haryana and our registered office is at Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Our principal place of business is at Gurgaon, Haryana
- You can contact us by writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org